Friday 27 February 2009

Friday Afternoon blues

Strange, isn't it? Most people who leave work (or school for that matter), on a Friday afternoon suffer nothing but pure unadulterated pleasure and an eager anticipation of how drunk they are going to get tonight or how relaxing their weekend will be.
I however have come down with the dreaded man-flu, which seems dead-cert to desecrate my plans for the weekend, so I thought I'd cre
ate one of these blogs to keep me entertained.
The purpose of this blog is to have a good old "natter", I know that's probably spelt wrong but the word with the silent 'K' on the front was already used
up. Anybody care to join me in a natter about the week's affairs in the wide world and their own experiences?
I can start off by saying how shocked (and guiltily) jealous I am at the 7m Euro bank robbery in Ireland, who said Hustle was only on TV, eh!


No comments:

Post a Comment